| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chipinge in September is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in September is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.1mm (1in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Chipinge September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Chipinge, Zimbabwe
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Chipinge:
- Nyazura, Zimbabwe - 171.1 kms (106.3 miles) NNW
- Odzi, Zimbabwe - 138.6 kms (86.2 miles) N
- Buhera, Zimbabwe - 158.1 kms (98.2 miles) NW
- Gutu, Zimbabwe - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) WNW
- Masvingo, Zimbabwe - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) W
- Bikita, Zimbabwe - 94.7 kms (58.9 miles) W
- Zaka, Zimbabwe - 120.9 kms (75.1 miles) W
- Rupike, Zimbabwe - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) WSW
- Chisumbanje, Zimbabwe - 77.9 kms (48.4 miles) SSW
- Buffalo Range, Zimbabwe - 140.8 kms (87.5 miles) SW