| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chipinge in December is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in December is dampish. A sizable 209.9mm (8.3in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 13:16 long and the longest day is 13:20 long with an average length of 13:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Chipinge December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Chipinge, Zimbabwe
Chipinge Weather in December Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Chipinge:
- Nyazura, Zimbabwe - 171.1 kms (106.3 miles) NNW
- Odzi, Zimbabwe - 138.6 kms (86.2 miles) N
- Buhera, Zimbabwe - 158.1 kms (98.2 miles) NW
- Gutu, Zimbabwe - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) WNW
- Masvingo, Zimbabwe - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) W
- Bikita, Zimbabwe - 94.7 kms (58.9 miles) W
- Zaka, Zimbabwe - 120.9 kms (75.1 miles) W
- Rupike, Zimbabwe - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) WSW
- Chisumbanje, Zimbabwe - 77.9 kms (48.4 miles) SSW
- Buffalo Range, Zimbabwe - 140.8 kms (87.5 miles) SW