| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chipinge in August is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.6mm (0.8in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Chipinge August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Chipinge, Zimbabwe
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Chipinge:
- Nyazura, Zimbabwe - 171.1 kms (106.3 miles) NNW
- Odzi, Zimbabwe - 138.6 kms (86.2 miles) N
- Buhera, Zimbabwe - 158.1 kms (98.2 miles) NW
- Gutu, Zimbabwe - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) WNW
- Masvingo, Zimbabwe - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) W
- Bikita, Zimbabwe - 94.7 kms (58.9 miles) W
- Zaka, Zimbabwe - 120.9 kms (75.1 miles) W
- Rupike, Zimbabwe - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) WSW
- Chisumbanje, Zimbabwe - 77.9 kms (48.4 miles) SSW
- Buffalo Range, Zimbabwe - 140.8 kms (87.5 miles) SW